In keeping with the Bianchi tradition, the Hondo™ is beautiful, comfortable and versatile – perfect for today’s mounted shooter who wants that competitive edge. The suede-lined holsters provide a friction fit for mounted shooters, are fully reinforced with corrosion resistant steel and have Bianchi’s full length Sight Channel. The holster features a hidden tension adjustment for a smooth draw, a flared top for faster re-holstering, and the belt loop is multi-angle adjustable for a customized strongside and cross draw carry.
- Made from the finest full grain cowhide for lasting beauty
- Suede lined to give your weapon added grip when on the saddle
- Double stitched welt with heavy nylon thread for added strength
- Reinforced with corrosion-resistant steel
- Full length Sight Channel™ Hidden tension adjustment to provide a customized, smooth draw
- Belt loop adjusts 35 degrees forward and rearward for cant customization and personalized draw
- Adjustable for dual strongside and cross draw carry
- Flared top for faster, instinctive re-holstering
- Rawhide lace tie-down
- Available in tan or black with white stitching
- Fits 3 1/2″, 4 5/8″ & 5 1/2″ Large SAA Colts and similar revolvers
All Bianchi Cowboy holsters are custom made to order, so please allow four to six weeks for delivery
On all saddles, tack and gun leather, please note that these items are limited to in-stock availability. If they are not in stock, they will made to order and can take 2-8 weeks to deliver.